Sunday, April 22, 2012

Veet High Precision Facial Wax Hair Remover

I purchased the Veet High Precision Facial Wax Hair Remover after seeing a pretty convincing commercial. I purchased the hair remover from CVS Pharmacy for $10.99. I had the product for about a week or so before I decided to test it out. This product worked like a charm!

For starters, the directions are simple and direct enough for any beginner to follow with ease. I read the directions and followed them exactly. Besides the ease of application, the best thing about this product is its water solubility. That's right, if you mess up, just wipe away with warm water and start over. The second best thing about the product are the reusable strips. I washed the strip I used to wax my eyebrows in the same cup of hot water I'd used to heat the wax. It was simple and took five minutes to get salon quality results without the salon price tag.

I highly recommend this product and I would definitely purchase it again. To complete my now perfectly arched brows, I followed up the waxing with my Tweezerman precision tip tweezers that I've owned for a while and also highly recommend to shape and maintain your eyebrows. Have any of you tried this product? What are your thoughts, comments, experiences?

No comments:

Post a Comment