Thursday, August 2, 2012

What's Been Up w/ My Nails?

Gel manicures! With summer halfway over and in full swing (in terms of my schedule) I've opted to protect my nails w/ the bi-weekly gel manicures I've been getting done at my regular nail spa.

So far, I've had neon orange, white, and pink gel manicures in conjunction w/ regular pedicures that my feet love. My nail spa, which is located on Long Island, charges $20.00 for a gel manicure and $13.00 for a regular pedicure, I always get the $5.00 upgrade which includes a better salt scrub and a five minute foot massage. It's heaven for the twenty-something minutes I spend getting my in-chair Shiatsu massage and soaking off the old gel in anticipation of the next application.

I have about another 4 gel manicures to go before its Wicked polish fall/winter color time...I love the fall months, from the fashion to the weather, it's all good. Did I mention the fall fashions?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment