Thursday, May 17, 2012

New Shampoo & Conditioner Staple Products


It doesn’t get any better than Creme of Nature’s Argan Oil hair product line. I don’t have the words to describe how amazing my experience with their Argan Oil Intensive Conditioning Treatment and Sulfate-Free Moisture & Shine Shampoo was when I used them for the first time last night. I have never, ever had a shampoo leave my hair feeling as though it’d been deep conditioned for hours. I thought the Curls Line shampoo was the holy grail of sulfate-free poos until my sister bought these products for me yesterday.

The shampoo moisturizes, detangles and promotes shine. I couldn’t believe how well the product detangled nor how soft it left my hair feeling before adding a single drop of conditioner. I washed my hair exactly as the label instructed me to and got better results than with the products that cost three times as much. The shampoo retails for about $5.99 for a 12 oz. bottle and the same goes for the conditioner. My sister purchased both for $10.00 at the salon she goes to which specializes in natural and transitioning hair. They recommended the Creme of Nature Argan Oil line to her as it is their featured product of the month. It also happens to be what they use on their natural hair clients.The conditioner worked well with the shampoo and being that my hair was already detangled by the shampoo, the conditioner added to my hair’s moisture and in my opinion, helped to lock it in.

There are several other products in the Creme of Nature Argan Oil line that I’m now dying to try like the Argan Oil Perfect Edges :) Stay tuned for that review! Remember to post comments on your experiences on Creme of Nature’s new Argan Oil line.

No comments:

Post a Comment